Racing Live!

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Racing Live!

Massive Multiplayer Racing Game for the iPhone and iPod Touch!

Sunday Skool

Mrblack0301
    Mrblack0301

Respect : 5

Sunday Skool Empty Sunday Skool

Post by Mrblack0301 Mon Jul 25, 2011 11:54 pm

Little Johnny was not the best student in Sunday School. Usually he slept through the class. One day the teacher called on him while he was napping, ''Tell me, Johnny, who created the universe?'' When Johnny didn't stir, little Mary, an altruistic girl seated in the chair behind him, took a pin and jabbed him in the rear. ''God Almighty !'' shouted Johnny and the teacher said, ''Very good'' and Johnny fell back to sleep. A while later the teacher asked Johnny, ''Who is our Lord and Savior?'' But Johnny didn't even stir from his slumber. Once again, Mary came to the rescue and stuck him again. ''Jesus Christ!'' shouted Johnny and the teacher said, ''Very good,'' and Johnny fell back to sleep. Then the teacher asked Johnny a third question, ''What did Eve say to Adam after she had her twenty-third child?'' And again, mary jabbed her with the pin. This time Johnny jumped up and shouted, ''If you stick that damn thing in me one more time, I'll break it in half!'' The Teacher fainted.

Solar Electricity System
    intercom repair