Racing Live!

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Racing Live!

Massive Multiplayer Racing Game for the iPhone and iPod Touch!

Anthony Weldon

fearlove
    fearlove

Respect : 5

Anthony Weldon Empty Anthony Weldon

Post by fearlove Fri Apr 08, 2011 9:39 am

Sir Anthony Weldon (1583–1648) was an English 17th Century courtier and politician. He is also the purported author of The Court and Character of King James I, although this attribution has been challenged.
    The story of Weldon's dismissal from King James' court for his negative assessment of the Scottish in A Description of Scotland, is usually taken as the justification for the criticism of James in The Court and Character of King James I. However, it is unclear whether Weldon was the author of either of these works. A Description of Scotland was first published six years before Weldon's dismissal from the court and was not accredited to him until the second half of the 17th century. Likewise The Court and Character of King James I was not accredited to Weldon until after his death in 1648. He did, however, support Parliament during the English Civil War, holding and administering the county of Kent.
    [edit]

Trade Show Accessories
    goMobi