Racing Live!

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Racing Live!

Massive Multiplayer Racing Game for the iPhone and iPod Touch!

Petersburg through Richmond

fearlove
    fearlove

Respect : 5

Petersburg through Richmond Empty Petersburg through Richmond

Post by fearlove Thu Nov 10, 2011 5:31 am

North of Petersburg, I-95 crosses the Appomattox River and enters the City of Colonial Heights and then Chesterfield County. Pocahontas Parkway and an extroadinarily high Vietnam Veterans Memorial Bridge over I-95 and the James River just south of the Richmond City Limits. A CSX railroad line runs parallel to the northbound lane in the vicinity of the Port of Richmond, and the Commerce Road Industrial Area, a region that includes an R.J. Reynolds office and an old bridge manufacturing plant. As I-95 itself crosses the James River, Main Street Station can be seen on the north bank, and the road winds around the station itself. The first interchange after it crosses the James River is a tolled section of Interstate 95 and from there the road winds towards the multiplex with Interstate 64. I-64/95 curves to the northwest to cross under US 1/301, only to turn back north briefly, and curve northwest again, as it approaches VA 161. This pattern ends when I-64 turns west at the same intechange as the northern terminus of I-195. From here I-95 curves back to the northeast and has two interchanges with US 1, and later US 301 separatley, the latter of which has separate carriageways on both side of I-95. Another interchange with Interstate 295 exists in Glen Allen. However I-295 does not terminate here, and the south-to-eastbound and west-to-northbound off-ramps between the two can be accesed in the medians of both roads.

cheap desktop pc
    hgh

Current date/time is Sun Apr 28, 2024 4:05 am