Racing Live!

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Racing Live!

Massive Multiplayer Racing Game for the iPhone and iPod Touch!

Trail guides

Mr007
    Mr007

Respect : 5

Trail guides Empty Trail guides

Post by Mr007 Mon Nov 29, 2010 2:37 pm

Hey all!

Recently, we experimented with splitting off groups (back in July we had 19 rigs of varying skills) and then had Steven and Ken both lead 2 groups this past weekend.....with MUCH success on both monthly trips. It's been great seeing what trails you have been doing and what people like. As I said before, I do not want anyone getting bored with the same trail itinerary....and I'd pretty much been making them up since the beginning (and even before that) and I needed a change. Well, that and the fact that no one would speak up on what they wanted for trails....and even worse, no one ever stepped up to lead.

Very many thank yous go out to Steven and Ken for doing it.

Chris and I are looking for a couple of people who would want to do some leading on a more 'often' basis. We'd love for Steven and Ken to keep doing it when available....but also would like a couple other people to step up for when they aren't available. I know some of you know the park pretty well. You know what you like to do. Really the only requirement is to show up and make sure people in your group are on board with the trails you are going to do.

As far as gatherings at a big obstacle to watch goes, that's awesome and most of the fun is all watching and talking (and usually laughing and ribbing the stuck person!) The only negative about it (and the group can decide when enough is enough) is when it starts to become a huge time consumer and people feel like they're starting to waste the $35 they paid to wheel. For the most part, no one has really ever felt that way....but again, like I said earlier, people have a tendency to just smile and shrug when you ask what they want....or just simply say that they are just happy being out on the trails (but secretly want to do something in particular!).

I was very pleased with the group split offs that we did in July and from the sounds of it, this weekend was quite a success with that too.

With Chris working weekends (hopefully it'll just be sundays soon) we need someone to lead. Since wrecking my Xterra, I do not have anything to wheel but can ride along with someone to lead a blue group. Then someone could lead a black group. We will work it all out.

But we really would like for someone (or two) to seriously consider helping out with it.

Thanks guys!

handmade soaps
    Amberjack Fishing Bahamas

Current date/time is Tue May 28, 2024 2:20 pm