Racing Live!

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Racing Live!

Massive Multiplayer Racing Game for the iPhone and iPod Touch!

It's about Chuck and his Elvis impersonation.

jukido
    jukido

Respect : 5

It's about Chuck and his Elvis impersonation.  Empty It's about Chuck and his Elvis impersonation.

Post by jukido Fri Oct 28, 2011 2:59 pm

It's about Chuck and his Elvis impersonation. I don't know, maybe it's because Chuck's been here longer than I have, but since he became company president, he doesn't seem to be all that interested in the bus body business anymore. In fact, for this last year I've practically been running the whole shebang for him. Partly that's because I'm better at it than he is but mostly it's because Chuckie Walaach thinks he can be Elvis.

He's grown sideburns and instead of letting the gray come naturally, as I do, he's started dying all his hair black. It's disgusting. I'm not talking just about the puffed up pompadour or the cheap cheek hair. I'm talking about those little tufts that come out through the vee in his shirt front. Oh yes, Chuckie stopped wearing a tie to the office when his father stepped down out of the bus body business two years ago.
    killarney hotel
    achat maison

Current date/time is Fri Apr 19, 2024 1:00 pm